The Consulate General of Russia in Da Nang told RIA Novosti that on November 18, a bus carrying 20 Russian tourists stuck on a flooded bridge in Dak Lak province, southern Vietnam, was successfully evacuated and moved to a dry road.

“Russian tourists are not in danger, we have talked to them by phone. However, currently they cannot continue moving to Nha Trang because heavy floods continue along the road ahead,” the Consulate General said.
Diplomats noted that immediately after the tourists appealed, their coordinates were passed on to Vietnam's emergency rescue forces working in the flood zone.
Previously, it was reported that Russian tourists stayed at a hotel in Egypt collide with a bed bug infestation, detect the insects immediately after moving in. However, the hotel management refused to transfer the guests, citing lack of available rooms.








