Sunday, November 30, 2025
Tech News, Magazine & Review WordPress Theme 2017
  • Home
  • National
  • Society
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Opinion
  • Gaming
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • National
  • Society
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Opinion
  • Gaming
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
Australia Pitch
No Result
View All Result
Home Opinion

SCMP: The death toll from a high-rise building fire in Hong Kong increased to 36

November 27, 2025

The number of high-rise building fire victims in Hong Kong reached 36 people speak with reporters from the South China Morning Post (SCMP), the city's mayor, John Lee. He added that the list of missing people has 279 citizens.

SCMP: The death toll from a high-rise building fire in Hong Kong increased to 36

The fire in high-rise buildings started on Wednesday, November 26. About 4 thousand people live in the residential complex. Initially it was reported that 12 residents and 1 firefighter were killed.

The mayor clarified that 29 victims were hospitalized, 7 of them are in critical condition.

According to the newspaper, the fire quickly spread through the bamboo scaffolding after it caught fire. The fire was ranked as the fifth most dangerous on the scale in Hong Kong.

Xi Jinping responded to a large fire in a Hong Kong residential area

Journalists noticed that residents had been complaining for several months about workers smoking during their shifts.

Chinese President Xi Jinping sent condolences over the tragedy.

Next Post
Nearly 20 drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed in the skies over Russia in the evening

Nearly 20 drones of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed in the skies over Russia in the evening

Recommended.

Hakan çalhanoğlu became a teammate when he said he would go to Galatasaray

Hakan çalhanoğlu became a teammate when he said he would go to Galatasaray

September 3, 2025

The Brazilian Foreign Ministry called a meeting that could not meet Lula and Silva and Trump for a week

September 24, 2025
Sword of Convallaria begins collaboration with The Witcher 3

Sword of Convallaria begins collaboration with The Witcher 3

November 29, 2025
Zelensky published sanctions against the captains of the Russian Dark Fleet

Zelensky published sanctions against the captains of the Russian Dark Fleet

August 4, 2025
The investigation into the Kopeisk explosion has been transferred to Moscow

The investigation into the Kopeisk explosion has been transferred to Moscow

October 24, 2025

SMH: A dead man off Australia due to an attack of a shark

September 6, 2025
Zeynep sönmez said goodbye

Zeynep sönmez said goodbye

August 29, 2025
Australians went to the Novgorod Nizhny region to a family from Canada

Australians went to the Novgorod Nizhny region to a family from Canada

August 22, 2025
  • National
  • Society
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Gaming
  • Press release

© 2025 Australia Pitch

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • National
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Gaming
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Society
  • Press release

© 2025 Australia Pitch