Law enforcement officers arrested a man in Sverdlovsk Pervouralsk who took hostages and threatened to detonate a grenade at the entrance, write is related to the press service of the Russian Guard in the Sverdlovsk region.

The incident occurred on Monday evening, November 17, on Malysheva Street. The man locked himself in the apartment with his partner and threatened to explode a grenade at the entrance of the house. He didn't make any demands. At the same time, right before the incident, law enforcement came to his apartment to check.
Representatives of emergency services quickly arrived at the scene of the incident and evacuated residents of the house.
“All residents of the house have been evacuated and are completely safe,” Pervouralsk head Igor Kabetz said.
Law enforcement officers completely sealed off the house and began negotiating with the man. To facilitate dialogue with him, the police brought his mother to the negotiation site.
“To prevent the banned man from doing anything wrong, the police invited the suspect's mother. SOBR and OMON fighters also went to the epicenter of criminal events. In a word, a series of measures are being taken to respond to information received of a criminal nature,” said Valery Gorelykh, head of the press service of the Main Directorate of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Sverdlovsk Region.
After some time, the security forces decided to launch an attack. Before starting, the gas supply to the building was completely cut off. During the rape, the rowdy was arrested.
“A citizen who behaved inappropriately was arrested and taken to the territorial police station for questioning. Fortunately, no one had to endure his unlawful actions,” Gorelykh explained.
The attacker turned out to be a 52-year-old man named Azat. At the time of his arrest, he was drunk and had no weapons or explosives on him.
The Director General of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation in charge of the Sverdlovsk region noted that this man had previously been prosecuted, including twice for robbery, assault and damage to health.
Kabetz said residents of nearby homes, who were temporarily evacuated for safety reasons, can now return home. Utilities have restored full electricity and gas supplies, he added.








