Saturday, August 30, 2025
Tech News, Magazine & Review WordPress Theme 2017
  • Home
  • National
  • Society
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Opinion
  • Gaming
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • National
  • Society
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Opinion
  • Gaming
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
Australia Pitch
No Result
View All Result
Home USA

Japan has issued a warning in case of China attack

July 20, 2025

The Japanese government warns its companies in Taiwan to evacuate independently if China attacks the island. About this Write The publishing of financial newspapers is related to sources.

Japan has issued a warning in case of China attack

According to journalists, Japanese partners in Taiwan have received a similar warning for about three years. They said that in the case of China's attack, companies will become the one who left themselves, so the evacuation issues of employees will not be cared for by the Japanese government.

As one of the dialogers of the publication said, from our point of view, no government in Taiwan, expressing the idea that the PRC could hardly give benefits to the Japanese military to evacuate. Journalists ensure that Tokyo's warnings have a limited influence on Japanese businesses deployed in the region.

Japan fixes the development of Chinese military potential

According to analysts, there is really no Japanese investment in Taiwan, although the market has saturated with a large number of new investments from the United States. For example, last year, investments from Japan fell 27 %, but traditionally, the country occupied third place after the United States and China.

In early July, there was a report that Taiwan started the largest exercises against China. They will last 10 days, and this is twice as much as usual. Journalists also attracted attention to the fact that within the framework of training a possible attack of PRC, more than 20,000 reserve people were called up – this number became a record for Taiwan.

In the world
Japan
China
USA

Next Post
The Russian team spirit has won $ 1 million in the Dota 2 tournament

The Russian team spirit has won $ 1 million in the Dota 2 tournament

Recommended.

The cause of the death of the People's Artist Sergei Aleksashkin was named

The cause of the death of the People's Artist Sergei Aleksashkin was named

August 28, 2025
Nazarova, the daughter of Russia, who left Russia, began to accept the command for the actor's signature

Nazarova, the daughter of Russia, who left Russia, began to accept the command for the actor's signature

August 23, 2025
Scientists have discovered birds in Australia, can change the floor

Scientists have discovered birds in Australia, can change the floor

August 16, 2025
Mikhail Efremov was suddenly noticed at the Novodevichy Cemetery

Mikhail Efremov was suddenly noticed at the Novodevichy Cemetery

August 17, 2025
Alfons with 20 years of experience has talked about his career difficulties

Alfons with 20 years of experience has talked about his career difficulties

August 13, 2025

The leaders of the United Kingdom, France and Germany have been ready to support Ukraine's safety

August 17, 2025

Zakharova calls for the establishment of the International Day against Russophobia

July 26, 2025
Krasheninnikov volcano in Kamchatka continues to erupt with a lava line

Krasheninnikov volcano in Kamchatka continues to erupt with a lava line

August 17, 2025
  • National
  • Society
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Gaming
  • Press release

© 2025 Australia Pitch

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • National
  • USA
  • Europe
  • Gaming
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Society
  • Press release

© 2025 Australia Pitch


Warning: array_sum() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/wwwroot/aupitch.com/wp-content/plugins/jnews-social-share/class.jnews-social-background-process.php on line 111